26/04/2022

Ending April 2022, with music

 

Hello people.

Back from Paris and Marseille, I'm now in isolation in our house, you'll imagine why... 

The sad thing about being sick is that we cannot sing anymore. I've lost my voice and have to rest.

But I'm still listening to music...

On the one hand, I wrote that piece about Fairouz for TMR.
If you want to read it, here is the link:

Fairouz is the Voice of Lebanon, Symbol of Hope in a Weary Land



Artist Yazan Halwani painted a Fairouz fresco in Gemmayzeh, Beirut — he says Fairouz is the only national solidarity symbol on which a majority of Lebanese agree

-

On the other, one of my best friends invited me to a great gig in Paris 10 days ago, and the music is still with me.

Since Elon has bought 100% of Twitter overnight, and I cannot stand any of the values he represents, I'm going to post here instead...

LA CHICA feat. HAUSMANE (FORM) - 'THE SEA' (Acoustic)


La Chica is French and Venezuelan; Hausmane French and Lebanese.
Don't they sound wonderful?


-

Stay well...

m


No comments:

Post a Comment