01/03/2024

New post on my Substack Newsletter

 

Resisting through arts and writing, the women's way


While the world is crumbling, I want to focus for a few minutes on creativity, womanhood and resistance, as we're about the celebrate International Women's Day.

1 March 2024


Dear readers,


If you follow me on social media, you may have noticed that I have been in Senegal since 23 February, for the first time in ten years.


Before I dedicate a post to the deep issues I explored, a follow-up on my last post, between Paris, Bristol and London, pursuing a thread with wonderful creative people offering answers and insight while conflicts take my attention way to much.


We’re now in March, and for years 8 March has been an important date for me, known as International Women’s Day, for many reasons…

Here are some recommendations and highlights.





> Read from here: https://melissa.substack.com/p/resisting-through-arts-and-writing





No comments:

Post a Comment