04/02/2020

Just a professional/personal note tonight



Dear readers...
I must say, I still can't believe Brexit actually took place... So we're out of our union, and we actually don't know where we are, or how it's going to turn...


After a busy month working on my first students' assignments - in journalism, I'm back reporting and currently interviewing people willing to get a second, European, citizenship. 
I'm also writing about women's art, further, producing radio content about preservation and history of forgotten part of the city, and will also be writing about the coming local election in Bristol.



My Facebook page related to this blog now has more than 400 followers, so thank you so much for your support! 
I post here for free and my goal is only to share my knowledge and to connect all the places I have had the privilege to report in, some 40 countries, countless cities. I've been a nomad for a while now, but you all know Bristol holds a special place in my heart! 
Hopefully I'll be able to stay for another year, and keep on this journey.
Otherwise, it's not been my first move... to say the least. And one day, most probably, I'll find my own way home...
All the best to you, anyhow, whatever your situation. And keep believing in what you love...
melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment