08/12/2019

Bedminster through the lens


Hello friends,

how are things your side?

Last week, I've moved from St Paul's (BS2) to Southville (BS3) and have been lucky to participate to my friend Colin Moody's new street photography workshop, nearby, on North Street, Bedminster.

It's a lovely area in South Bristol, host of the internationally acclaimed street art festival called Upfest. We started the tour in their office, around 5pm, and ended at the Tobacco Factory.

As the light was getting darker and darker, I chose to focus my explorations on black & white photography.

Here is a little visual representation of our journey, through my lens...

A mix of iconic shops and venues, people walking along the street and a few portraits:


























-


Follow Colin in Instagram for more: @moodycolin319
or https://www.instagram.com/moodycolin319/


No comments:

Post a Comment