27/03/2023

Bristol research: How a French 'journalist' copied dozens of pages of my book... in her work

 

Friends in England, I want to explain my previous post...

Last week was a very sad day for me: a text came out in France, in French, (I won't call it a book), which is just a butchered version of my book, with dozens of pages directly copied, retaking all my ideas, but transforming the main angle, and plagiarising hundreds of sentences...

If you read my book and liked it, do not hesitate to amplify this post...

Followers of my blog and Facebook page know how obsessive I was about this project, for 8 years!

The so-called journalist just met Tricky last December in Berlin, and invited him on a big TV show in Paris, as she has a job in broadcasting there, and now claims that Bristol is the project of her life.

She'll well connected in France (including with the infamous BHL...), and already got a lot of attention.

I wouldn't even say anything if she had "only" stolen my idea... But it's practically word for word my book in half the text!

She also followed me on Instagram for years, then wrote to me to say she read my book, and followed my talks. And finally blocked me 6 months ago.

I'm sending the details to journalists, experts, advisers, lawyers...

Hence some pathetic Amazon links posted here and there...






(PS. Books make very little money for authors, unless you write crime novels. And I don't get any money from the UK version, the local publishers gave me a lame deal, and keep refusing to share the figures... I just gave up)


No comments:

Post a Comment