11/07/2011

London is on

So here am I in Europe...
Holidays are over but I'm staying in the UK. I've started presenting the midday news on the African channel based in Battersea, Vox Africa.
This means I'm still working on Africa, but from London.

I've spent only a week in the British city, but it's already a blessing. London has become my favourite town in the world, since I moved here in 2009. And I am lucky enough to have found a place to stay despite the rush of my new move. I am currently in Denmark Hill for a few weeks before I move for good in Hampstead.
This makes me travel a lot and cross the city regularly, which is always a pleasure for me.

So far, I have spent a lovely sunny afternoon in Covent Garden, I've spent some time at the Caledonian Road's local Festival, I've been working in Battersea and discovering the Clapham Common's neighbourhood... I have also done some shopping in Chelsea and had brunch in Stoke Newington. I also spent time with friends in the area of Angel, along the London Canal... Finally on Saturday, I went to see the latest exhibition in the wonderful Saatchi Gallery in Sloane Square, dedicated to "New Sculpture" in the UK.

More to come on London's adventure... So exciting to be here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment