17/05/2012

May 2012 - The looming question: Where to in 2013?

Almost five months on the road and it's not over. I'm chilling and writing in Nairobi and still have a few travels ahead: in Italy in June then in DRC if all goes well, before London in July/August.

I have travelled to eight countries so far since the beginning of 2012 and I must say I still haven't found the perfect place to live in, to work from and where to write.


(The best view in Mogadishu)

Somalia facinates me but, hey, it is not yet the perfect timing to settle there...

How is Paris those days, pals? Has spring finally arrived? Or a political spring maybe?

Or maybe I should have stayed in London all the way...


 (Trafalgar Square under the sun)


Luckily, I'll have a second chance, as I'll be there again this summer.

So where to spend 2013? These five months did not really help finding an answer. Any advise is welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment