06/12/2019

Bristol's 'People of the Year 2019'


A lovely gesture to wrap up a very intense, very fulfilled year!

The local magazine Bristol 24/7 has published a list of the 'People of the Year 2019' and added me and my book :))



In a list of truly great people who have done a lot for the city:




 Congratulations to Yola, Joe Talbot from IDLES, Thangam Debonnaire, Olivette Otele, Aisha Thomas & all the other fantastic Bristol lovers 🌟

In my case: Thanks to BIMM Bristol, Tangent Books, Rough Trade, and of course Massive Attack for letting me create a special book: 'Out of the Comfort Zone'!




I received so much love from this city... From Day One.

It is so heartwarming, you can’t imagine. No one remains a nomad for so long without a bit of melancholy.

Now I have you, my city ❤️🖤.

Special thanks to my lovely friends here. You’re amazing and you’re all my "people of the year"!

 xx


Thank you so much, Bristol!

No comments:

Post a Comment