20/12/2015

East and West - North and South



2016 will be a new year of travel, I'm sure. Look forward to new roads.

Lesbos, Bristol again, Dublin, then Sicily again and Lampedusa.
Maybe Istanbul again, maybe Lebanon.
Then I hope, Kinshasa and the Congo.

Always looking for this link between West and East, North and South.
And a sense of belonging.
This sense has a sound. Here it it.





Massive Attack - Butterfly Caught (Live - Athens 2003)

Weightless falls honeysuckle
Strangers (strange this) 
Lights from pages
Paper thin thing 

Protected by the naked eye 
Pearly sunrise 

Nearly worn 
Kneeling like a supplicant 
Darkened skin 
Afraid to see
Radiate 
Open lips 
Keep smiling for me 
Darkened skin 
Afraid to see
Radiate 
Open lips 
Keep smiling for me 

Weightless cool honeysuckle
Fair skin freckles
Uncut teeth
Tranquill eyes
Bite my lips
Bite my lips 
Shhh
Under your feet

No comments:

Post a Comment