23/12/2016

Most influential tunes of 2016



2016’S MOST IMPORTANT, CREATIVE AND INFLUENTIAL TUNES



According to Subsource Magazine:

http://subsource-magazine.com/2016/12/21/2016s-most-important-creative-and-influential-tunes/

I'll just quote one of this list...


Massive Attack / ft. Hope Sandoval - 'The Spoils' 

Hope Sandoval returned to the always welcoming arms of Massive Attack to make possibly one of their most solemn, depraved and helplessly beautiful songs I’ve ever heard. For Massive Attack to churn out such quality after all these years is almost unimaginable and to still carry such soul crushing emotional weight is unbelievable.




-

One of my favourite song of the year, for sure. 

With two others:


Massive Attack / Tricky & 3D - 'Take It There'



Massive Attack, Azekel - Ritual Spirit


-

And my favourite video:

Massive Attack / ft. Ghostpoet - 'Come Near Me'


-

I know... But it's been a special year !





No comments:

Post a Comment