15/09/2023

Mid-September toughts

 

  I don't know who I'm writing this to...

If you're reading, thank you.


  September has so far been a bittersweet time this year, and we're only mid-month... 

Lots of good news on the personal level.

But I worry. About the bad decisions taken by France's elite, about the state of the UK, literally collapsing... About our inaction against the climate crisis (see my post on solutions in my newsletter here). 

And there are so many catastrophes all over the world... 

This fortnight, two of my dear friends also lost their dads, one of long disease, the other in horrific circumstance, in the earthquake in Morocco. 

I'm trying to help and bring support, but there's so little I can do.

And so much to do, around.


  I'm therefore grateful for the few good people who know the right words. 
Thank you for not given up on us when the times weren't so good.


  Courage, world.



No comments:

Post a Comment