20/03/2019

Seinabo Sey - 'I Owe You Nothing'



Cheers to all the non-helpers, non-unablers, the ones driven by jealousy and competition, the one letting others down. 
Each one of us has a different path... You trying to block someone else will only add to your bad energy...
We're here to empower each other. We're all connected in some way. If you're more interested in your own promotion than anything else, to the point that you're ready to hurt others to get your promotion or preserve your career, one day, life will catch you back at a crossroad... 

Words of wisdom.

-

Soundtrack:

Seinabo Sey - I Owe You Nothing





Listen to ‘I Owe You Nothing’ here: https://seinabosey.lnk.to/IOweYouNothing Seinabo Sey's debut album Pretend, listen here: https://seinabosey.lnk.to/AlbumPretend Subscribe to Seinabo Sey’s channel: https://seinabosey.lnk.to/VEVOSubscribe Follow Seinabo Sey on socials: https://seinabosey.lnk.to/followme Prod company: New Land Director: Sheila Johansson Producer: Adam Holmström DOP: Tim Lorentzen Focus puller/Cam ass: Jonas Björne Stylist: Selam Ghirmay Fessahaye Make: Sainabou Secka Hair: Sainabou Katri Chune Editor: Alexander Peri Colorist: Nicke Jakobsson Sound design: Martin Mighetto Online: Mikael Post production Chimney/Talet group Local production: Production manager: Ousman Drammeh Production manager: Bubacarr Batchilly Prod. Koordinator: Oumie Sissoho Driver: Modou Jatta Driver: Ousaman Jarju Management: Nina Nestlander & Jonas Wikström, Sweden Music Management Thanks to: Daniel Thissel Sofia Misgena Michaela Grip Ljud och Bildmedia XO Mangement

-
Lyrics
I be myself I aint frontin na na nah I owe you nothing I be myself I aint frontin na na nah I don't have to smile for you I don't have to move or you I don't have to dance monkey dance monkey dance for you See I wont help you understand I don't need no helping hand These aren't tears this is the ocean These aren't fears this is devotion I owe you nothing I be myself I aint frontin na na nah I owe you nothing I be myself I aint frontin na na nah I don't have to walk for you I don't have to talk to you See I’m not on display, never was, never will ever be for you I wont help you understand I don't need no helping hand These aren't tears this is the ocean These aren't fears this is devotion Why you always have to try me? Thinking I'm gon follow blindly saying oh let me down easy, baby let me drown easy

Music video by Seinabo Sey performing 'I Owe You Nothing'. 
© 2018 Saraba AB




No comments:

Post a Comment