11/01/2016

BOWIE FOREVER



Lazarus




David Bowie - Lazarus

Lazarus lyrics in full

“I’ve got drama, can’t be stolen”

Mere minutes ahead of the UK premiere of David Bowie’s new single Lazarus on BBC Radio 6 Music’s Steve Lamacq show, here are the full lyrics for your listening enjoyment.
Lazarus is released digitally tomorrow.

(Picture by Jimmy King)

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +


Lazarus (David Bowie)


Look up here, I’m in heaven

I’ve got scars that can’t be seen

I’ve got drama, can’t be stolen

Everybody knows me now



Look up here, man, I’m in danger

I’ve got nothing left to lose

I’m so high it makes my brain whirl

Dropped my cell phone down below



Ain’t that just like me



By the time I got to New York

I was living like a king

Then I used up all my money

I was looking for your ass



This way or no way

You know, I’ll be free

Just like that bluebird

Now ain’t that just like me



Oh I’ll be free

Just like that bluebird

Oh I’ll be free

Ain’t that just like me

--


David Bowie Answers the Famous Proust Questionnaire

“Q: What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? A: Living in fear.”






--




"The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return"



David Bowie And Massive Attack - Nature Boy


No comments:

Post a Comment