01/08/2012

Mogadishu on my mind

This week is a big time for Somalia. The elders have finally agreed on the Constitution's draft and the political process can move on... It is a turning point and a unheard move in two decades.

I am still hoping to go to Mogadishu again soon towards the end of the year. In the meantime, I can benefit from the work of great fellow journalists posting fascinating articles and amazing pictures from Somalia.

These pieces of news of course remind me fo my trip with the AMISOM late April. So here are a few photographs I never had an occasion to post.

Mogadishu:

Mogadishu's harbour is now official reopened

Mogadishu's outskirts and the Shabelle region remain a battlefield

Sign of change: Bakara market and the seaport are now reopen for business

--

If you want to see more or to publish some of those picture, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment