16/09/2017

From Marx to Tricks: about interviewing the Knowle West Boy


 What an amazing week here in Paris!

While Raoul Peck's film about Karl Marx' youth was premiered in the heart of Paris, I also got a chance to interview Tricky again, two years and a half after our last meeting for my book, in February 2015 at Le Bataclan.

We also met in a very visual hotel that reminded me of the promo video of 'Karmacoma'...




He was in a extraordinary lovely mood and we talked a lot about my book, Bristol and of course Massive Attack... But that's the private part!!

-

We mainly discussed his coming album, his love for Berlin and the featuring artists...



I'm writing an article in French, to be released next week.
If I have time, I'll write further in English. But for now, enjoy the music!










-

Bonus:




No comments:

Post a Comment