30/09/2017

"I Origins" - Soundtrack


 I've always loved film soundtracks.
For a long time, I even thought that it should be the most satisfying job in the world, writing music for films, creating the emotions for a storyline, for characters. Also because I didn't know how controlled it could be.

 I still do love some soundtracks. I could post so many here. But just discovered this one.

 I'm a writer but really I can confess that, although I love words so much, and lyrics in particular, music is truly the most powerful language of all...

 Just sharing...



"I Origins" - music video







Published on 21 Jul 2014

Music video for "Driverless Car", taken from the soundtrack to Mike Cahill's I Origins, released by Fox Searchlight.

Video Directed by Rupert Cresswell at MPC Creative in London

Music by Fall On Your Sword

Soundtrack album available on Milan Records


-

More:


"I Origins" Soundtrack - 

01 "Message to My Future Self"







 "I Origins" Soundtrack - 03 "Lucky Elevens"








"I Origins" - Soundtrack - 13 "Salomina"







No comments:

Post a Comment