29/08/2017

'Day I Die' or 'Possibly Maybe'


 Hey August, sorry to say that, but I'm so ready for September... Let's get out of this surviving mode.

Busy. Lots of work. Newsroom, the weekly magazine, that news agency. But that's not enough to change anything. So much in the pipeline and still no way out just yet. Started writing again, finished proofreading my book's second version, have this film to make come to reality after months trying, and these new jobs lining in. But it is not enough. Never enough to make things turn around.

For now, just music.

--

New song:


The National - 'Day I Die'






--

Sound of the moment, dwelling in nostalgia... and realising I'm not free here...


'Possibly Maybe' - Björk





"Possibly Maybe"

Lyrics

your flirt finds me out
teases the crack in me
smittens me with hope

possibly maybe probably love

as much as i definitely enjoy solitude
i wouldn't mind perhaps 
spending little time with you
sometimes
sometimes

possibly maybe probably love

uncertainly excites me
baby
who knows what's going to happen?
lottery or car crash
or you'll join a cult

possibly maybe probably love

mon petit vulcan
you're eruptions and disasters
i keep calm
admiring your lava
i keep calm

possibly maybe probably love

since we broke up
i'm using lipstick again
i'll suck my tongue
as a remembrance of you

-



No comments:

Post a Comment